Keeping your top of mind with prospects, existing customers and other stakeholders
Your marketing strategy needs to be targeted & relevant, clear & consistent. When you’ve got a million and one other things to do, you might miss the opportunity to share a really relevant Tweet or Instagram post that would get the attention of a prospect or client.
Email campaigns can be a really effective way to boost sales, but they take time to create and run and to do the all-important post-campaign impact analysis.
- Help you manage your digital inbound marketing campaigns.
- Upload content such as blogs to drive traffic to your website.
- Create your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms.
- Create and share engaging social media posts and email campaigns.
- Schedule social media posts in advance.
- Use relevant keywords and hashtags to attract the right followers.
- Engage with comments on blogs, posts and messages received via social media.
- Migrate your email contacts to a MailChimp account to make it easy to run email campaigns.
Nuria is a consummate professional in delivering her social media VA service. We had numerous meetings to plan the schedule and then Nuria was able to implement and maintain our presence on all of our social media platforms.
As well as our social media, Nuria updated our website and made sure that we were GDPR compliant. She also managed our MailChimp mailing list, designing and scheduling our newsletters. Blogging and video editing were other services that she provided for us.
Nuria was always happy to speak on the phone answering any questions that I had and was keen to make sure that the message was relayed through our channels. It was a pleasure to work with a lady who certainly knows her stuff!