Your marketing strategy needs to be targeted and relevant, clear and consistent. When you’ve got a million and one other things to do, you might miss the opportunity to share a really relevant Tweet or Instagram post that would get the attention of a prospect or client.
Email campaigns and newsletters can be a really effective way to boost sales, but they take time to create and run and to do the all-important post-campaign impact analysis.
The immense popularity of email newsletters isn’t a coincidence. It is one of the most effective marketing channels at both converting readers and gaining followers (or subscribers).
We set up and manage your email newsletters using your preferred email marketing service such as ActiveCampign or Mailchimp.
Our Email Marketing program includes:
- Setup your prefered email marketing campaign i.e. Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign.
- Create, update or upload existing contacts to database.
- Setup of email newsletter template, according to your brand guidelines and logo.
- Layout and content editing of client provided newsletter content.
- Image layout.
- Sending your email newsletter to your target contacts.
- Report providing useful statistics such as open rates.
For an additional fee, we can also arrange configuration of email signup forms on your website.
Social Media Management
- Create or review your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms.
- 5 days per week of content, schedule to post at the optimal time of day/week to engage your audience.
- Use relevant keywords and hashtags to attract the right followers.
- A variety of content created from your website, blogs, news, National Days, all schedule in the correct voice to really make your social media shine!
- Custom graphics created, incorporating your branding and brand colours to really catch your audience’s attention.
- A monthly report.
For an additional fee or included in our website maintenance package, we can upload content such as blogs to drive traffic to your website.
Nuria is a consummate professional in delivering her social media VA service. We had numerous meetings to plan the schedule and then Nuria was able to implement and maintain our presence on all of our social media platforms.
As well as our social media, Nuria updated our website and made sure that we were GDPR compliant. She also managed our MailChimp mailing list, designing and scheduling our newsletters. Blogging and video editing were other services that she provided for us.
Nuria was always happy to speak on the phone answering any questions that I had and was keen to make sure that the message was relayed through our channels. It was a pleasure to work with a lady who certainly knows her stuff!